lunes, septiembre 18, 2006

Winter, spring, summer or fall all you have to do is call!

I've got a friend (or more than one) and for that I'm happy. I've been living here for more than 6 months and I'm glad to say my friends still being my friends after long time without see them.

I feel very lucky to have the friends I've got, although I lost someone on the way... Is sad to realize you cannot trust someone any more.

Long distance relationships show you the real side of everyone, who are your real friends and who aren't, who cares about you or who was only using you for his proposals.

It's also quiet sad when you have to say goodbye someone you love. Here in (fucking)London I made very good friends: Antonios, Raphaele, Pepe, Aime, Wo,... and when they go is like the family disapears. We made altogether a kind of strong relationship (I was the "grandma") and now some of them are not here I feel a little bit sad at times. Without you, guys, is not the same. The best has been to know them and spend such a great time!

Next official visit is... Puche, the Gallego. Handsome, good-looking, sexy-hot engineer Spanish boy. If I catch you I fuck you. I'm joking, darling, I'm joking (or not...).


Pd: mostly of my post have a link on the title, so click it!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

¡Gallego!