lunes, septiembre 11, 2006

People you meet


Some how, some where, you know people. Sometimes they are not significant for you, sometimes you change your mind because of them.

Some of my friends made here use to give me any kind of "present" before they go, it can be a kiss also a letter, I don't really care about that, everything is wellcome.

Somedays ago I was looking for some change in my jeans pocket, when I realized one of them had an animal in one of the sides. That simple coin remember me a lot of things about the person that gave it to me. We where waiting to pay our drinks when playing with the waitress he wanted to give this coin to her. She, of course, didn't want it so we started to talk about the origin coin country. Finally I asked to keep it, putting into my pocket and when I found it all memories came to me.

2 comentarios:

Alba dijo...

From Iraq, Camp Al Taqaddum.

Anónimo dijo...

Veo que has vuelto a escribir en el blog, hacia tiempo eh! A ver si sigues contando cositas, aunque sea en Ingles.
Por cierto, genial la foto de tu perfil. Y como dice la foto, no cambies ;)
Un beso desde la Barcelona lluviosa y fria de estos dias.