domingo, septiembre 17, 2006

Apprehensive? Mind the post!

ADVERTISING CONTENT:
THE IMAGES ABOVE CONTAIN REAL DISEASE AND MIGHT BE TAKEN AS SOMETHING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU.

I'm getting old, how do I know? Wisdom teeth never lie. Some time ago, around one and a half month, I started to notice something strange in my mouth, the wisdom teeth were making their appearance. At the beginning it wasn't annoying at all, any occasional slight pain. But as the time went by, the my mouth, and my self, were feeling bad and worst.

My friend Miguel the dentist prescribed me an antibiotic just in case I need it someday, and thanks God he did it cause today none doctor saw me: Sunday, lazy, send me to the dentist, holiday dentist are private (100 pounds for visit me at least), etc. I've been in two hospitals...

Any way, that's how I'm right now: with a big left cheek where make big kisses and with a random mouth that makes me speak better English. Lovely.


2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

A esa boquita le daba yo mil besos.

Anónimo dijo...

How disgusting >_<