martes, septiembre 26, 2006

No Pain, No Glory... (fuck the Glory!)

After one week and a half of painful fight and being fired from some hospitals, GP offices and dentist as well, a dentist toke two of my wisdom teeth off. His name Miguel, the Brave. Of course, it couldn't be any other way 'cause he is... CATALAN!

Questions:
Am I for that less Alba than before? now that a part of me has gone, something that was always being inside of me will never come back.
Am I less evolved than my mother, who has never had the wisdom teeth? In that case, Am I an evolution mistake from my parents?
Answers welcome in "comments".

Well, at the moment I've got some pics to show, teeth before and after.

I'm sorry for you guy from OYB shop, I didn't mean to ignore you just wanted to rest for some few days. You're welcome to visit and take care of me (icecream, cold juices, amusements and flowers are wellcome too).


No hay comentarios: