viernes, octubre 06, 2006

Mix feelings




Today was my last day working in the shop, and even I said so many times I was bored to work there it has been a litle bit sad say goodbye to my friends there. So many good people I met there and good friends to me, specially Sam, with who I had good confidence, Lance, my little dancing bird, little Stu (as well), amazing green-eyed Travis, sweet Denver,... I'll miss you meet all of your every morning. Coming everyday and work with such fucking gorgeous boys all around me was a gift from heaven!

Last friday, Lance left the shop to come back to South Africa, we were Lance, Zoe, Sam, Clinton, Derek and I. Here are some pics from his chill-out goodbye party.





1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Síp, seguro que en la escuela no te vas a encontrar deportistas guapoetones ;-) Pero enhorabuena! Me alegro un montón de que cobres mucho más que yo. ¡Miss Rosas rocks! Ya contarás qué tal con tu nueva nueva vida. BESÖS